Let's travel!

The fast and easy way to get a travel visa


Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world

Tourist or Family Visit Visa


Issued to those who intend to go to China for touring, sightseeing or visiting friends, relatives who are Chinese citizens residing in China or foreigners with permanent residence status in China.

Business Visa


Issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities on behalf of a US business. Business visa (M) is usually issued for single-entry, double-entry or multiple-entry. M visa can be issued up to 10 years. 

Work Visa


Issued to those who have obtained employment to work in China. A government issued working permit or employment license is required. Z visa is issued for single-entry only.

Student Visa


Issued to those who have been admitted by a Chinese college. Student Visa is sub-divided into X1 and X2. X1 is issued to foreign students who come to China for study for more than 6 months.

Crew Visa


The China crew visa is issued to people arriving as crew on international planes, ships or trains. 

Document Authentication


For the Chinese government to ensure documents executed in the US are genuine, they must be certified by the US Secretary of State Office, then authenticated by a Chinese consulate.