Our mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world
Many applicants have found it confusing and difficult to prepare an application without making mistakes or missing documents, causing delays to securing a visa. To help our clients navigate the increasingly complicated process, Visa Express is pleased to offer our Application Pre-check service. Use our Pre-Check service to save valuable time. Experienced Visa Express visa specialists will review and check your scanned documents to confirm that your application is ready to be submitted or if there is information that needs to be corrected.
Pre-Check service documents will be reviewed within three hours of receipt and the contact for the order will receive a response to email requests received before 4:00 pm on Monday – Friday. Request received after 4:00 pm will be responded to by 11:00 am the following business day.
1. Complete your application form and gather all required documents.
2. Scan your application and documents
3. Upload your application and documents
For the first application$49.00
For each additional application$25.00
By submitting your documents to Visa Express for our application check, you will be consenting to the following statements in addition to the standard Visa Express Terms and Conditions:
1. The applicant’s information page of the passport must be submitted along with all other required documents.
2. Visa Express will only check the application when all required documents are submitted and you must place an online order and provide us your order confirmation ID. You must submit all the required documents and forms that are listed on our website.
3. The Visa Express Application Pre-Check fee is non-refundable and charges will apply at the time your documents are received and a check has been completed.
4. We require that you send your pre-checked applications to our office within five business days. Applications submitted outside this timeframe cannot be assumed to be correct due to changes that could be imposed by the Embassy/Consulate.
5. Visa Express Application Pre-check enables visa applicants to prepare their documents according to published Embassy/Consulate requirements. It does not guarantee the approval of the application or issuance of a visa, which is at the sole discretion of the Embassy or Consulate. It also does not guarantee that the Embassy or Consulate shall not require additional supporting documents from applicant. The fact that Embassy or Consulate may ask for additional documents, or that the applicant is denied a visa, does not constitute ground for applicant to request a refund.